MagicShine MJ-906 5000 Lumens Wireless Remote Control Front/Tail Light Combo|Front Light 5xCREE XML LED|Tail Light XPE LED|The most durable, reliable and performing lights for mountain bike riders
MagicShine is proundly to bring a multitude of new lights onto the market.The MJ-906 uses a TIR optic lens to produce a wide flood beam that lights up your entire field of view. The included tail light provides positive visibility from the rear, day or night. The included wireless remote switch can be mounted for
MagicShine is proundly to bring a multitude of new lights onto the market.The MJ-906 uses a TIR optic lens to produce a wide flood beam that lights up your entire field of view.
The included tail light provides positive visibility from the rear, day or night.
The included wireless remote switch can be mounted for easy access on any bar and allows you to change modes for changing conditions or to dim the light for oncoming traffic. (Auto, bike or foot)
The tail light is powered by the same battery as the headlight using the included Y cable splitter. It is also controlled by the wireless remote.
The new streamlined battery pack straps on with two velcro straps and has a rubber pad to protect your frame and hold it tight. The connector is common with most other batteries.
The new stainless steel mounting bracket is bullet proof and uses MagicShine’s new custom molded straps or the standard O-ring to mount it up.
5 x CREE XM-L2 LED’s
luminous flux: 5000 lumens
LED lifespan: 50,000 hours
shell material: Aluminum alloy and plastic
Switch: two top click switch and wireless remote control
working modes: 100%, 75%, 50%, 20% flashing
6 x 18650 li-ion battery (7.4V 7.8Ah)
run time 2.2 hours @ 100% output
charging time 5 hours
battery life span 500 cycles
Waterproof grade IPX4
MagicShine MJ-906 light head
Wireless remote switch
Rubber ‘o’ rings
Battery pack 7.4V 7.8Ah
English user manual
- Design★With a maximum output of 5000 lumens from the 5 ultra bright cree XM-L2 LEDs the MJ-906 bike light produces a 20 degree wide angle beam designed specifically for off road, mtb and trail riding. There are 5 power modes so you don’t have to blind your friends! But of course you have the power there for when you do! Includes remote button and rear light too. Newly designed with advanced cooling fins the MagicShine MJ-906 weighs just 98g plus the 7.4V 7.8Ah battery at 336g.
- Battery★This MagicShine MJ-906 comes with a newly designed 6 x 18650 li-ion battery (7.4V 7.8Ah) using velcro straps to attach to your frame, but beautifully moulded to make the whole set up less likely to do any damage
- Mounting★Both the front and rear lightheads mount onto your frame with the tried and tested ‘o’ ring method. Having said that these new rings are newly designed meaning you only need one, whatever the size of your bars – ingenius!
- In Use★The MJ-906 makes use of the 5 power modes, giving you the choice of 100%,output, 75%, 50% 20% and then a flashing mode.The package also contains a little rear light, and a remote button to control both light heads, also included is a splitter cable, charger and the nylon straps to attach the battery to your bike. All in all a great new design from MagicShine,The beam pattern is 20 degree’s so not as wide as some of our other off road lights but plenty for the vast majority of riders.
- Run Time★20% of lumen output so by my maths 1000 lumens = 10 hours of run time 50% of output so 2500 lumens = nearly 5 hours 75% so 3750 lumens = just over 3 hours 100% so the full 5000 lumens = 2+ hours Flashing mode gives around 7 hours of constant use.