FREETOO Full Finger Biking Riding Gloves, designed for full protection on rides, is the perfect choice for riders who want light, versatile full finger gloves at an affordable price.
– Comfortable and breathable: micropores on finger and palm release the heat and evacuate palm moisture, making it very comfortable to wear;
– Easy-on and easy-off: its ergonomic wrist with pull tab allows you to wear it firmly and take it off easily;
– Perfect grip and control: silicon is added to the fingertips to increase abrasion, and raised cushions on palm to absorb vibrations;
– Safe night riding: with fluorescent exterior and highly reflective details, you will gain more visibility, which ensures your safety;
– Stylish compact design: it looks gorgeous and cool on hands. It is also light-weighted, giving more flexibility to your hands;
– Versatile and protective: ideal for riding, hiking, climbing, camping and many more outdoor activities to protect your fingers from hurt or coldness.
– Net weight: 62g;
– Color: Black and red;
– Type: Biking/Cycling/Riding gloves;
– Material: 40% synthetic leather, 18% spandex, 12% lycra, 10% nylon mesh, 5% rubber, 2% foam, 3% neoprene, 2% PU, 3% terry cloth and 5% other materials.
– Gloves should be washed (better with hands) and dried after use to avoid unpleasant odor.
– To avoid pilling, do not make the Velcro strap touch other parts of the gloves.
– Alcohol and other corrosive liquids may influence their texture and shorten their life.
– Due to the feature of PU and spandex, do not place gloves in airtight places or among other clothing.