URPOWER MINI BIKE PUMP
URPOWER mini bike pump is a light weight design for road use, with the efficient features that pumps to 100psi. Weighing in at just 3.2oz, the mini bike pump features aluminum alloy construction with a dual-action head and silver handle for a secure grip as you pump. Road-ready, and can easily mount to your bike frame with a mounting bracket and is both Schrader and Presta compatible.
HOW TO LOCK/UNLOCK THE PUMP HANDLE FROM INSIDE
Twist the pump handle about 90 degrees and the handle will release. DON’T pull the handle OUT with too much force, or you might break the plastic locking collar inside of the pump. It will come out/lock in easily when you have the pump handle turned to the right position.
HOW TO REVERSE VALUE FROM SHRADER TO PRESTA AND VICE VERSA:
1. Unscrew valve cap by turning it counter-clockwise.
2. Pull out rubber valve and flip it around.
3. Pull out valve insert and flip it around.
4. Reinsert all components back into the pump in the following order: valve insert, rubber valve, valve cap.
HOW TO USE PUMP?
1. Unscrew valve cap from tire.
2. Place pump nozzle on top of the tire valve firmly. Make sure the thumb-lock lever on the back of the nozzle head is down(open position) when you are putting it on the valve.
3. Lift the lever up into the closed position after placing the nozzle on the tire valve.
4. Pump air into tire.
5. When finished, flip the lever back down to remove the pump and replace the tire valve cap.
1 X URPOWER Bike Pump
1 X Bike Frame Mounting Bracket
1 X Rubber Band
2 X Screws
1 X Ball Pump Needle