Getting your mountain bike suspension right for trail riding will help you to go faster through the whole trail.
Click here to subscribe to GMBN: http://gmbn.eu/subscribe
If you’re luck enough to have more than one mountain bike, your trail bike is your do-it-all ride. If you just have the one bike, well, that’s your trail bike. Suspension set up for bikes that you ride a huge variety of terrain on is really a balancing act; getting everything *just* right for climbing, flat fire road and technical descents will force you to consider your riding style and what you want to get from your bike.
So, here are our tips for getting this balance right for all of your riding. Got something to add? Let us know down in the comments.
Click here to buy GMBN T-shirts, hoodies and more: http://gmbn.eu/shopgmbn
Lushlife – The Kindness Instrumental
The Global Mountain Bike Network is the best MTB YouTube channel, with videos for everyone who loves dirt: from the full-faced helmet downhill mountain biker to the lycra-clad cross country rider along with everyone and anyone in between.
With the help of our pro and ex-pro riding team we’re here to inform, entertain and inspire you to become a better mountain biker, including videos on:
– How to ride faster with expert knowledge
– Fix everything with pro know-how
– Ride anything with world-cup winning skills
– Dial in your bike with bike set-up advice
– In-depth entertaining features
– Chat, opinion and interact with us on the Dirt Shed Show
Welcome to the Global Mountain Bike Network | Covering Every Angle
Thanks to our sponsors:
Canyon bikes: http://gmbn.eu/Canyon
SCOTT bikes: http://gmbn.eu/SCOTTbikes
Crank Brothers: http://gmbn.eu/crankbros
YouTube Channel – http://gmbn.eu/GMBNsubs
Facebook – http://gmbn.eu/GMBNFB
Google+ – http://gmbn.eu/GMBNGplus
Twitter – http://gmbn.eu/GMBNTW
Instagram – http://gmbn.eu/GMBNIG
GMBN Shop – http://gmbn.eu/shopgmbn
Leave us a comment below!Reblogged 1 month ago from www.youtube.com
Do you know what problem will happen without wearing gloves in riding for long time? It comes the hand ache.
Perhaps you are a excellent cyclist who never fall from bike, but when an accident happens, it will be a little late to regret.
It is time to prepare a pair professional cycling glove to protect your hands!
1. 5mm GEL palm pads are distributed in palm where are the bearing positions. They work well as a buffer layer, could ease your palm fatigue in riding. And as you know, We will use our hands to support our body subconsciously when we fall from a bike, that definite hurts hands very badly. If you were wearing cycling gloves with thick palm pad, You could avoid the problem.
2. At the same time, palm superfine fabric offers slip-proof and durable effects.
3. Back main mesh cloth speed up sweat releasing, making your hands feel cool in riding.
4. Convenience is one of the important factors for a pair of cycling gloves. Follow designs shows the thoughtful details : 1. Thumb terry cloth helps cyclists to wipe sweat during riding. 2. Big Velcro design not only stylish but also allow you to wear and put off easily. 3. pull-tab conduces to put off the gloves.
For the full finger gloves, the index finger and thumb have touch screen function.
All in all, the gloves is quality trustworthy and high cost performance.
Size Palm width
The tightness of back double-layer gloves can be adjusted in order to fit closer to your hands, which is more comfortable and safer.
The uneven back of gloves is applied the strong tough glue injection processing, which is comfortable to wear and will give you the best protection.
The appled material of gloves’ finger part is the synthetic leather, wear-resistant and durable, which is the ideal choice for challenging outdoor activities.
In the parts of gloves’ palm and fingers, there are liners made of pup, which can increase wear-resistance and reinforce the comprehensive protection of hands when you are in exercise.
Besides, there is a smart touch-screen function on the fingertip of thumb and forefinger.
Material: super fiber
Function: anti-skip,anti-thorn, anti-static, touchscreen, keep warm
Type: outdoor strategic full-fingered gloves
Size: M 3.54-3.74 inches, L 3.94-4.13 inches, XL 4.33-4.52 inches
1 pair of gloves
Recommended to wash by hands.
Place gloves into a laundry bag before washed by machine.
Product material: plastic. Suitable for those seat post in dimension 2.2 cm – 3 cm. Please use 2*AAA battery(not include).The tail lights provide added safety in dim lit areas and situations, and increase visibility to motorists. Perfect for biking and motorcycling in early mornings, late evening and at night when it is dark.
The Tommaso Montagna 100 offers riders optimal support and comfort at an unbeatable value. We designed this shoe with commuters, touring riders, and mountain riders in mind, and it works perfectly with any two hole or SPD pattern cleat and pedal system. A recessed cleat area on the Montagna 100, makes it easy to walk around when you are not riding, making this versatile shoe a great entry level option.